Monday, November 17, 2008

A need to find new cheese

Sometime during Ramadhan I went to an interview (within the group of companies).

The story.... one day I received an e-mail asking me to go for an interview which was forwarded by my HR. I was a bit confuse since I have not applied and not known of this, so I brought up the matter to my big boss. I was told then, I was selected based on my performance and only 15 were selected across the group to go for this interview.

So off I went to the interview..it went very well and the interviewer asked me when I can start ( 1 year attachment)..I said I have to discuss with my boss. After few deliberations he said he can only release me in January 2009.

That was then... and now new management came in, I don't know what happen to my 'attachment' job whether it is still on or not.. Need to check with HR...hmmm..hmm

4 comments:

aduskirana said...

attachment ke mana tu? wah musti tawaran lumayan...

Eramli said...

gaji still company lama yang bayar..kiranya macam pertukaran pelajar le..tapi napok gayanya tak jadi..

aduskirana said...

kat kl jugok ko?

Eramli said...

kat UEM, nati bule depa demo tu pindah KL Central. Baru call Zita jap tadi tanya pasal kerja.. dia kata hectic. Bos suruh aku apply mintak transfer...dilema....