Monday, December 22, 2008

A Call from Headhunter..

Keadaan di office sekarang ni agak membebankan kepala, its not bcoz of the mounting workload macam biasa but bcoz the lack of it. With Capex freeze for undefinite time it left me with ....how do you say..less work.

Bila dah biasa kejar masa and tiba2 you are like ok.. nak buat apa pulak lepas ni yea? so it is kinda boring. Sudahlah keadaan office yang berantakan with boxes all over the place. We are moving to Glenmarie office in January 2009.

Ok berbalik pada tajuk di atas... On wednesday last week I received a call from a vendor, he used to work with one of the vendor that i dealt with back in 2006 if I'm not mistaken. He is currenty working with a Headhunter and looking for a candidate for a post in Procurement. It is something like I do now. He is actually helping a friend who is looking for a candidate. So if I'm interested he will pass my number to his colleague. So I said why not, I can give it a try.. nothing to lose. So came a call from his fren, off I sent my CV and early this morning she called saying that the company would like to meet for an interview tomorrow. I was like, say what??? I thot we are suppose to meet first for her to brief me a bit...but since they want to interview me earlier we don't have the time to do so.

Alamak nervous jugak ni... the last interview I went was in 2001, where I currently working. So, guys wish me luck and doakan semoga I get this job tomorrow. I ingat I 'redah ajerr'..esok.

Bye for now, nanti I story about the interview plak.Ok Adios...

3 comments:

aduskirana said...

all the best... my last job interview was like ages... 1995.. dah berakar umbi...waaa

IKHWANI said...

Best of luck!

OO first interview samo macae AK - 1995

second - april 2008 (jadi cikgu)

third - several weeks earlier (cikgu tuisyen)

harap2 lepah ni tak dok doh laa..

Eramli said...

interview ari tu oklah... tapi tak taulah dapat ke dok.